Friday, September 17, 2010

I Love My Children.



I have three children, they are really nice to me. I have always been proud of them even when they were little. My oldest daughters name is Arzu. She is nine years old and a third grader. She is a really quiet person. Second is my seven years old boy. His name is Ridvan, and hi is a second grader. He likes to play games and study. Also he always gets along with his sister. The last one is a four year old girl named Rabiya. She stays home, with her grandmother all day. They are really good friends. She loves all kinds of food, and she talks too much. During the week, every body is busy. My husband and I are working and the children are at school. On weekends, the whole family goes out to have fun. When we came home, we play games together. We love to spend time with our children. I am always thanking God, because he gave me really nice, smart children. I hope we will be happy forever, and forever will be together!

1 comment:

Priscila Rechetzki said...

Hi, Venira, how are you doing?
Beautiful children!
Send-me email because is easier
pridrew@hotmail.com
Take care,
xoxo
Priscila